Our vision for Iceni Academy-Hockwold is to create a love of learning in a happy and secure environment, which inspires everyone to achieve their full potential and realise their passion for learning in whatever way suits their personal strengths and qualities.
We are developing a creative, dynamic environment that seeks to nurture our pupils, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
We strive for a first class learning experience for all, ensuring continuity between the primary, secondary and further education stages of learning.
- To recognise the value and abilities of every member of our school community.
- To promote The British Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support, helping every child to achieve his/her potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all.
- To develop learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
- To teach children the role of leadership of the world in which we live.